Top Ad

Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

17.7.16

I have no love making scenes in Great Grand Masti” -Urvarshi Rautela

On : 19:41
After two family oriented films, Singh Saab The Great and Sanam Re, Urvarshi Rautela is currently hitting the screens with adult comedy Great Grand Masti. Her avatar in the film is a bold one but it’s restricted to just the looks. She says, “I have no kissing or love making scenes in the film. It’s not like a bold role. You’ll get to know after you watch the film. This ghost is not a normal ghost. She is a virgin ghost. I really enjoyed working on this character because it was complicated, demanding and challenging. In every actor’s life you need that one role which sets you apart and proves you as an actor. I’m happy that I got to do this character.” She further adds, “I loved Riteish Deshmukh’s character in Ek Villain. It was fabulous. I see The Great Grand Masti as my Ek Villain. Apart from being a ghost, she is the most beautiful girl ever. She is filled with beauty, innocence and at the same time also showcases her supernatural powers.”


When asked about its adult content she cheekily replies, “The entire family can go together and they can sit separately and watch the film.”

Talking about working with three boys, Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi and Aftab Shivdasani, she says, “I learnt a lot from Vivek and Aftab. Ritiesh is an overall package. I love every single thing about him and I can’t pin point one thing. But he’s fun to be around. He is my favourite co-actor. This is my third film. I would love to work with him again and again. All three are very talented. So I have to be as good as them. Especially when I think of a virgin ghost… I have to be over powering them. My character has shades of comedy, action, romance.”

A lot of leg pulling also happened on sets, “Every moment used to be a funny moment on the set. I’d like to say that no one troubled me. It’s just their love for me. But I must tell you that they pulled my leg too much throughout the making.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment